The GKE Foundation is a U.S.-based non-profit organization
created to serve existing and future educational institutions
of every size and type by facilitating the active sharing
of information from around the world on the best educational
programs, practices, technologies, and institutional models.
The GKE Foundation aims to become the recognized leader in the new field of Global Education studies. Every GKE Foundation project, must as a minimum, have the following general characteristics:
1. A Focus on advanced education and training practices only.
2. A View of education and training that is not limited to a single country or region.
3. An Interest in fostering a true worldwide education and training community.
4. A Desire to seek out and develop expertise and standards that will benefit education institutions worldwide.
5. A Vision of how existing and emerging technologies can further stimulate the development of 21st century education and training.